New !!! Improved !! The “Keep Pace with Technology” blogging effort has resumed !!!
While the overall theme of helping everyone “Keep Pace with Technology” remains the same, some changes you will notice over the coming weeks:
- Regular and frequent blog entries !
- Thoughts about current technology and/or trends and how they impact you !
- Occasional “deep dive” blog entries focused on a specific topic
- Updates on our first book effort !!
Kicking things up a notch – Building the Keep Pace Community !
While readers are welcome to just read and enjoy the content, the staff at Keep Pace Technology is interested in building an active technology community that “Keeps Pace”. While building a community takes time, we ask that you consider helping us out in any/all of the following ways:
1. Submit questions via eMail – Do any of the following apply to you?
- What makes technology difficult for you ?
- What do you find frustrating about technology?
- Technology questions / problems you are having
- Or just let us know if you found the content useful !
You can submit your questions to: email@example.com
2. Join our “Newsletter” – You can have notifications of new blog entries sent directly to your email as soon as they are released by subscribing to our newsletter ! To join go to our website at:
Enter your name and email address in the section under “Newsletter”. (Its on the right hand side)
3. Send our site (or newsletter) on to friends / family ! As we continue to receive positive feedback on our postings, this helps us get the content out to as many people as possible
4. And finally, other ways to “Keep Pace” with us include: